Monday, February 22, 2021

Create Mern Stack Web Application











About:

Hello! Welcome to my gig!



I am a full-time web developer currently working in JavaScript and NodeJS technologies. For last Three(3) Years, I have successfully done several web-based projects, particularly in MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS and NodeJS) stack. I am very keen in exploiting the core functionalities of JavaScript and other related frameworks.



I have an experience in the following technologies:

Back-end Development:

  •    Node.js
  •    Express.js
  •    Firebase

Front-end Development:

  •    React.js
  •    Bootstrap
  •    Material UI
  •    HTML/CSS

Database:

  •    MongoDB
  •    MySQL
  •    SQLite
  •    Firebase

Deployment:

  •    Heroku
  •    Github
  •    Any Node.js hosting



Q.  Why I prefer myself to be your next choice?

Ans. I am a person who exhibits the following qualities:

  •    Have Excellent Communication Skills
  •    Shows Strong Work Ethics
  •    Undertakes Customer Requirement Gathering Procedure
  •    Pursues Best Development Practices
  •    Engages in timely responses



Please discuss your requirements, my availability, project timeline and pricing in the inbox first before putting the order. You can easily "Get a Quote" from me.



Thanks !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

muzammilshakir did exactly what i asked, so i am very happy with the result! he always replied really quickly and was very helpful. i feel like i got the best result for a very good price. i will probably ask him to do another project for me soon, i can only recommend him!

:

Muzammil goes above and beyond to implement the best software possible. He is also very friendly and an amazing communicator! I really really like working with him!

:

Muzammil is a great developer to work with!! He delivers superb work, very good code and the communication with Muzammil is outstanding! It is even the best communication ever with a seller here on Fiverr!! He invited me for a zoom meeting to ask me questions about the project and to show and demonstrate me the results of his work. That is how everybody should work! Thanks and I look forward working with you much more!

:

Highly qualified person . i strongly recommend him . He did great job for me .

:

great experience with the seller. Very responsive and friendly. I am highly recommending him. Wish you the best of luck




No comments:

Post a Comment