Monday, February 22, 2021

Fix Html, Css, Bootstrap, Responsive Bugs, Issues











About:

Contact me before placing the order.



Spend more time in building great website and less time dealing with bugs :)



I'll fix all HTML, CSS, responsive and bootstrap related issues.



What I Offer:



  • HTML/HTML5 Bug Fixing.
  • CSS/CSS3 Bug Fixing.
  • Fixing Bootstrap issue.
  • Fixing Responsive issues.
  • Bootstrap3 to Bootstrap4 conversion.
  • Layout Changes/fix.
  • Style Changes/fix.
  • Making Responsive Layouts/Elements/Navigation/ Mega Menus
  • Work related to JavaScript / jQuery (e.g Sliders, Tabs, Gallery, LightBox, etc)
  • Adding working contact form
  • Cross Browser Compatible
  • w3c Validations
  • RTL version
  • Email Signature



I can also convert PSD to HTML. If you want to develop your site from scratch, contact me. You can check my other gigs too.

Reviews


:

She was very communicative in her work and paid very close attention to detail. She made sure I was good to go before ending the contract. With any revisions I needed, she checked it off like a pro and addressed my concerns immediately. Will definitely be using her again if I need any web design help!

:

Some modifications and improvement had to be made on the website. She solved and fixed all the points and suggested some additional improvements to increase the loading speed and security. I really appreciate the proactivity and her suggestions to make further improvements. The project was delivered as agreed + 24hours of minor final adjustments. 100% recommended

:

This is the second time, we worked with the seller for some important fixes. As always, seller was super communicative. fouziafaiz believes in client satisfaction and would go way beyond to ensure that happens. Professional work + good communication + client satisfaction = rare combo to have !

:

The seller is really good at helping you. I'm not an HTML pro and I don't know anything about coding but I tried my best to explain what I wanted and she helped me perfect! Such a great experience

:

She has absolutely mastered the task. I'll be happy to take another of her gigs any time I need help again. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment