Thursday, February 25, 2021

Upgrade Your Procedural Php Code To Php Version 7











About:

PHP Developer/Responsive Website/PHP Web development/Upgrade Your Code


Having worked with PHP for over 2years. I can upgrade your website to PHP 7 ensuring your code is error free and running. At the completion of your website i'll make it live for you.


Experience with the following enables me to provide you with a full range of services:
1: PHP
2: MYSQL

3:JavaScript

4:Ajax

5:Jquery
6: HTML5 / CSS3
7: Richer Interface
8: Bootstrap 4 & CSS3


You can order me if you are searching...


1: Dynamic website with admin panel (dashboard).
2: Want to upgrade your Procedural PHP code to PHP 7.
3: Error Free.


I always Keep in my mind:


1: 100% Client Satisfaction
2. Timely delivery of work
3. Unlimited Revision to make good relation


#Please send me message with your requirements.
Thank you.

Reviews


:

Salman has always gone above and beyond, very pleased with his quick and great work with converting from PHP5.6 to PHP7.

:

Thank you for your Help, great Workt!

:

Thanks, good job as always

:

5 stars. Fixed up my Wordpress to php 7.4 !

:

Salman is a great developer and easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment