Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Build Online Calculator For Your Website











About:

Hello my self ARAS, 

I have 6+ years of magnificent experience in web development. 3 years in graphic designing. My expertise is in website calculators, web tools and excels <--> web conversion.



Please contact me before placing the order to discuss on your calculator otherwise order will be canceled.



WHAT I CAN DO

I can build

  • Health Calculators
  • Finance Calculators
  • Custom Calculators
  • Excel to web conversion
  • WordPress calculator + calculator setting page
  • Send result to the user via E-mail
  • Graph Calculators
  • The print result or export result as CSV, PDF and Excel Sheet etc
  • Database Integration
  • Clone online calculator
  • Bug fixing in the calculators
  • Graphics ( PSD and AI)



Special Offers

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • work until you fully satisfied
  • Free small changes in future
  • customer support
  • solve small bugs on your website - FREE



NOTE:

  • The price of the calculator will always depend on the complexity. 
  • PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER WE WILL DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT.
  • 100% satisfaction - guaranteed



Share your email if your calculations are complex. So, we can arrange a ZOOM meeting for a better conversation. Also, the meeting should be recorded and should be uploaded on FIVERR for the record.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a lot of asks for him and he came through on all of them. Great communication and great product. I would highly recommend him for building any online calculator.

:

Great buyer <3. He helped me a lot throughout the project.

:

Great job as usual!

:

This seller has a great track record and expertise for building Wordpress calculators. Design was very important and the seller equally excelled there. The seller was very accommodating to changes. Will use again.

:

Perfect yet again!! thanks for all your hard work and help with my product




No comments:

Post a Comment