Saturday, February 27, 2021

Convert PHP Application Into A Saas











About:

I will change over any PHP web application to multi-tenant saas application. Regardless of which structure your application is utilizing. It will be changed over into saas with the best code quality and bug-free architecture. You will have various databases and a single code base for different customers.

Reviews


:

To start with, I gave very little requirements, snabbas understood what was on my mind and delivered what I was expecting and was not able to express. Very smart of him ! During the gis, we had many exchanges. He always responded very quickly despite the timezone difference and the content of this answers were always short and precise. I enjoyed snabbas quality of his service.

:

Excellent work!! He responded very quickly , understood what I needed and provided it exactly according to my requirements in no time.

:

Its second time with him. Quick response and timely delivered.

:

It was really good working with the seller! Great communication and quick delivery. Helped with my CRM setup

:


No comments:

Post a Comment