Monday, February 1, 2021

Your Website Backend With A Solid API In PHP Or Swift











About:

TL;DR: I do web-app development with backend in PHP/Laravel or Swift/Vapor.



What am I able to do?

You can hire me for any type of work that have to do with backend. Here are some examples of work I've done:

  • Invoice making system in PHP/Laravel. It has customer contracts and invoice management system.
  • Complete Blog system like Wordpress made in Swift/Vapor.



Quality of work

I guarantee a high quality work with a structured, commented and not repetitive code (DRY: "Do not Repeat Yourself" compliance).



If you need any information about how the code work, I'll be more than happy to explain you how I did.



How do I work?

In every projects I run, I keep the buyer informed of everything. I'll often send you message and occasions to test the project before the delivery date.



Besides this, I work with GitHub and I'll invite you in a repository to follow the progression of the work.



Start working with me.

I encourage you contacting me before buying anything. We'll discuss of how we can achieve your project and prepare everything.



I'll also assist you choosing the best technology to run the project.



You can start a project right now by clicking the "Contact Me" button below.

Reviews


:

I had the privilege of hiring Victor for his first gig - and he was absolutely fantastic. He was a clear communicator of the project, asking for details to ensure he could deliver the right product. This provided me with the confidence that I could hire Victor and hold him to a high standard. Over the two weeks - he sent engaging messages to keep me updated, and ask questions surrounding improvements and revisions. This was very helpful so I could remain informed of the project and provide my views along the way. You will have no problem working with a motivated and committed young man!

:

Victor did more than just complete the project we gave him. Talented and resourceful, He exceeded our expectations on all points. Always in a good mood and very professional, he has always been very patient and attentive to our needs. I only expect one thing, to be able to rehire Victor. Just Perfect 10/10

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment