Sunday, January 31, 2021

Make A Stunning Html CSS Bootstrap Website For Your Company











About:

Thanks for landing at my service, it is my pleasure to connect with you



I am Syed Ahsan Ali, I have been working as front-end developer and WordPress developer for a year my core skills are HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript & WordPress



In this gig I am offering services related to Front-end development and custom code website which will be made on HTML, CSS, Bootstrap



My skills for this gig are :

  • Exact design as shown in PSD
  • Complete responsive website
  • Clean coding
  • Agility
  • Delivery on time
  • W3 validation
  • Attractive looking website/webpage
  • HTML website
  • CSS styling
  • Bootstrap responsiveness
  • Font Awesome
  • Animations
  • Content upload



Why you should hire me ?

  • Quick response
  • 100 % Accuracy
  • Agility
  • 24/7 Available



Feel free to contact to know more about my work and how I can help you.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment