Thursday, February 4, 2021

Convert PSD To HTML, Xd To HTML, Sketch To HTML











About:

Hey there!



Thanks a lot for hopping into my gig.



I'm a front-end developer with over 7 years of experience in a corporate digital marketing agency environment.

I can help you achieve the below services with my Gig

  • Adobe XD to HTML conversion
  • Adobe Photoshop to HTML conversion
  • Adobe Illustrator to HTML conversion
  • Sketch to HTML conversion
  • Figma to HTML conversion
  • PDF to HTML conversion
  • JPG to HTML conversion
  • PNG to HTML conversion
  • or even with a wireframe/sketch



Can convert a layout or newsletter design into HTML, CSS, SCSS, js, Jquery, PHP



I will ensure that the Landing page/site will be,

  • 100% mobile responsive
  • SEO optimized
  • Pixel perfect
  • Cross-browser compatible
  • Validated / Standard



Can cater to any custom order requests as well.



*Note Kindly place a message before placing the order. So we both have a clear picture of the requirement and the deliverable.



Hoping to give my 100% to your work so you'll be ultimately satisfied with the completed work.



I guarantee that I'm a committed, responsible, reliable freelancer at your service.



Thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment