Friday, February 5, 2021

Make Layout And Design Changes To Your Website











About:

I will update your website to make the design changes of your choosing. 



For example, if you need to replace a logo, remove or update sections of the website, change the colors, add a slider, etc.



Almost any change you need to the website can be done. As long as it is not a complete redesign of the website entirely.



Please take a look at my packages and choose the one that best works for you.



I am very responsive so please send me a message before putting in your order so I can deliver the best work for you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so impressed with the work techbetold put in to our website. We are useless with technology but yet he was so patient and so quick to respond when we had any queries or concerns. He took everything on board in our initial briefing and totally exceeded our expectations. He is now our "go to' man for anything do do with wordpress or our website. Thank you ao much, we look forward to working with you again!

:

Second time using Techbetold and my experience was equally stellar both times. Did a wonderful job on my site with optics, placement etc. Professional and creative.

:

This developer is amazing! Very communicative and fast!! Great work!! Have used before and will definitely be using again!!! Highly recommend!

:

Thank you very much. Always a pleasure working with you!

:

Very positive experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment