Saturday, February 6, 2021

Be Your Awesome Front End Web Developer











About:

Greetings, 



Welcome to my gig !



If you are looking for modern professional  and eye catching trending   responsive websites well this gig is best for you.

I am independent freelancer  and passionate web designer with 100% satisfied clients.



In this  GIG, you will get :

  • Professional and modern website page 
  • Responsive design
  • Clean code 


If you want to convert your PSD, XD, AI, Zeplin, Sketch, PNG or JPG  file into responsive website you are at right place and we can discuss the work and proceed.



 SKILL :

  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • BOOTSTRAP
  • JAVASCRIPT
  • JQUERY


Why work with me?



I design and develop websites keeping client's every single aspect of requirement and demand into consideration, along with detailed timeline planning and give my level best to satisfy the client's needs at any cost. 



*** Try Once, You will come BACK over and over, We PROMISE *** 



I REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER SO WE CAN DISCUSS  PROJECT FIRST.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Guys if you want a good looking website, you wont find anything better, plus this dude is really patient, you cant find better in my opinion !

Seller's Response:

Thanks for such an amazing feedback boss.

:

This dude is working really fast. I gave him 5 days to finish a complicative order, he finished in 2. Fully satisfied with work, and definitely will work again! Thank you Nishant!

:

Nishant worked really hard to accommodate every single one of my requests. He made sure I was fully satisfied. He is super friendly and knowledgeable! I strongly recommend him!

:

Thanks boss for such an amazing feedback. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment