Thursday, February 4, 2021

Develop Web App Using Html,Css, Javascript, Php, Mysql











About:

Note: Please contact me first before placing the order.





Looking for highly professional and skilled web developer so you have found the right one.



I can help you with any kind of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, PHP, MySql and JavaScript projects.

Yes, I'll do all web-related work i.e. complete custom websites from scratch, fixing bugs, customization, Front-end, PSD to HTML



My work would enchant you enough for the future collaborations as well as it is my notion to gain a lifetime client. I will facilitate you with:



Services: 



  • Webpage design
  • PSD to HTML
  • Responsive design
  • Adding/Removing features
  • Fixing bugs/issues in code
  • Adding new features to websites
  • Customized website from scratch



What you'll get?



  • Professional Services
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Work on-time.
  • Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions





Got other requirements except the above mentioned ones, feel easy to contact me for any support/query/service you need.



Note: Please contact me first before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing I’ll be coming back again for other services. Would recommend to anyone who wants a website made for them with conditions or criteria to meet, as Aqsa can excel these requirements!!

Seller's Response:

This means a lot thank you so much. Will be happy to work with you again :)

Seller's Response:

Aqsa is such a kind seller! She has helped me immensely. Dedicates so much extra time to satisfy the customer. She even worked during New Years to help me... Great customer service. Got me exactly what I wanted and provided me with a walk-through and explanations of everything she did. She has great knowledge of php. I will definitely ask her for help again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

one of the best that I have ever work with, she was really helpful and she was listening for everything I asked professionally! highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment