Thursday, March 18, 2021

Code Custom Html, Css And Javascript











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID ANY CANCELLATIONS , IT IS A REQUIREMENT.



  • Use the "Get a Quote" button on the right side to message me.
  • Prices for this Gig may not accurately reflect the quote I will provide to you for your particular project as for example your feature might be very extensive and be way beyond this gig's scope. 
  • An accurate price for your project will be given to you once you have provided me your exact requirements. 




Past Work : https://profile.samdotcom.com



This gig is sutiable for anyone who needs HTML, CSS or JavaScript related work done. 



If your requirement is more than what the first 2 packages offer, then please take a look at the premium package, it is meant for those who need a full professional feature to be created. 



I assure you once we have agreed on a project it will be delivered without any problems and will be exactly how you want it to be. 



There is no risk in sending me a message so don't hesitate if you want to discuss about a project with me.



I specialize in: HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript,  Bootstrap, React, Vue and Node. 



Reviews


:

Took a day to sort out what we wanted to get done, he quickly got into it after showing code and was able to fix all my problems within 24 hours, even though he had 48 hours time to do it!

:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I highly recommend anyone that has no idea what there talking about and a small idea of what they want to do business with this man. Absolutely flawless completed my order within 3 hours as I asked him to.

:

Did erverything i asked for and even after delivering the project he helped with further questions and problems. Nice work done!

:

sameer1472, did great work. Had an awesome solution to my issue and had it done early. Next time I have some JS work I know who to call.

:

It was great. He was completely upfront about the price and time it would take. He complied with all of my requests, was quick to respond and provided all the revisions I needed. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment