Friday, March 19, 2021

Integrate Stripe Payment Gateway On Your Website











About:

*** Before purchasing this gig, please contact me to discuss the integration ***



I have extensive experience in Stripe integration. I have integrated the stripe Payment gateway into various websites. I have used various methods of payment.



Now I got expertise in Stripe integration that’s why I can complete your work successfully. Please send me your requirement. I will complete your task within 48 hours max.



  • Single charge payment
  • Recurring charge payment
  • Customer creation
  • Customer subscription
  • Plan creation
  • Woocommerce stripe integration


I will add a secure Stripe Payment Gateway to your website so you can start taking either one-off payments or subscriptions (recurring billing). I can do this for any website no matter whether it's custom built or built on a CMS such as WordPress.



Also available for 

  • Paypal
  • Authorize.net





Thank you,

Dinesh Bhimani



Reviews


:

Great work as always. Thanks again.

:

Ty for getting this donr

:

Perfect order thank you

:

dineshbhimani did a wonderful job. A long work, which lasted 2 months. Throughout this time, he was always very helpful. I will definitely work with him again. I highly recommend his work.

:

Unfortunately, we launched our site and our customers were unable to make payments due to an error with the stripe. I have reached out to advise Dinesh but cant get any responses from him. Our customers are now CashApping funds to us because of this. We now have to pay another company to correct this for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment