Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Vue Js, Nuxt Js, Spa, Vuetify Projects And Bug Fixing











About:

I can do vue js projects from scratch with agile methodology. As a back-end i use Django and for request axios/ajax. I am also expert in Nuxt js, Vuetify framework. I also support bug fixing in these criteria. I use scss as css preprocessor. I will do your vue project professionally and fully user interactive.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication and delivery was on point. I had a custom order and this seller quickly grasped what I was trying to accomplish and made it a reality.

:

Hasib helped us to update our Nuxt Frontend. His result as well as his work attitude were perfect! We definitely recommend him!

:

Thanks sir

:

This guys is just brilliant at Vue, HTML and CSS. He does things quickly and well and according to design. Also a very clear communicator.

:

FAST ... and effective -- Great service and a great result -- our site is now live. affyboy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment