Sunday, March 14, 2021

Convert Your Design Psd, Xd, Sketch To Html Css











About:

My Gig :



I will convert your website design, landing page or else in any format (PSD, Sketch, XD..) to HTML, CSS and JavaScript/TypeScript.



Why choose me ? :



I will be very happy to help you on your project so I will make sure that your website is :



  • Fully responsive, your page will look perfect on every screen size (DesktopTabletMobile..)
  • Compatible with all browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Opera..)
  • Efficient handwritten code
  • Optimised for SEO
  • W3C Validation



What you need to provide :



  • Your beautiful design in any format (PSD, XD, Sketch, JPG...)
  • Any additional information like hover / transition effects...



What you will receive :



  • The HTML, CSS and JS files in a ZIP



More :



If you want more information or if you have more questions, please feel free to contact me ;)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super boulot. As usual.

:

Tjrs dans les temps. Tjrs parfait. Bravo

:

Super. Comme tjrs. Bravo

:

Comme d hab. Top

:

Génial. Merci pour ta réactivité.




No comments:

Post a Comment