Monday, March 15, 2021

Develop Or Fix Codeigniter Core Php Cms Social Website Or Hybrid App











About:

what can i provide you in this gig?

  1.  CMS website with all dynamic content
  2. E-Commerce website
  3. CRM management system
  4. Social websites and blogging 
  5. HTML/CSS, Javascript, PHP,Bootstrap,Ajax,Jquery based apps
  6. Web Api Integration
  7. Payment gateways Implement
  8. Hybrid App

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What I really appreciate about this developer is his structured way of working. Without his advice, my project would have failed. I can recommend his service 100%

:

Thank you sir.

:

Real professional! Very nice guy to work with. Delivers what he promises. . Very detail-oriented and quick turnaround time. Love Mr. Pradhan's work and excited for the next opportunity to work together again. Thank you so much!!!

:

Thank you so much for your patience with me and for your understanding. You’re a very knowledgeable and experienced web developer. You’re highly recommendable and I would love to work with you again. Thanks!

:

I have worked with a few programmers on fiverr before and he is the best! I have decided to give him my next project even when we are still fixing our first project. Thank you for the awesome service!




No comments:

Post a Comment