Saturday, April 10, 2021

Fix Or Develop Any Php,Codeigniter,Laravel,Wordpress Website











About:

Facing any bugs or errors ? no worries, leave it to me! I will fix it from root for you. 



Below are some different bugs that you might be encountering in your web app. 



  • PHP issue
  • Wordpress issue
  • HTML issue
  • CSS issue
  • JavaScript issue
  •  jQuery issue
  • Laravel issue
  • Codeigniter issue  



If you think that your bug is not related to any above category, just inbox to me and I'll be happy to take a look at it



**************************************

contact me before place order 

**************************************



Thanks 



Regards 

Rashid Ashraf



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rshidashrf is a fantastic worker, i messaged him and 10 mins later the he responded, 12 hours later the job was completed to the highest level. Will hot hesitate to recommend Rshidashrf to someone and I will be using him again.

Seller's Response:

darksideskater was an awesome person to work with :) Thanks so much for the detailed review and for putting in your time to write it. Always here for you in case you need anything at all.

Seller's Response:

I heard from other developers that this theme was built wrong and would require a lot of work so I really appreciate you fixing the errors. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out!

:

it was a wonderful experience, he was patient with me, and took his time to fix all bugs one by one. I will recommend him to everyone.

:

Lovely working with you :) Looking forward to continuing work with you next month as well! We do our best every single time!




No comments:

Post a Comment