Monday, April 5, 2021

Your Development Projects In React And Nodejs











About:

Hi there!



I am an aspiring Software Engineer with multiple years experience in building customer products, including web and mobile application. My expertise include,



  • React JS and React Native
  • NodeJS and Express JS
  • DevOps on Amazon Web Services and Heroku
  • Speed Optimizations
  • MongoDB, MySQL
  • Design Thinking
  • User Centered Design



I have also been an official scholarship recipient and then a mentor at Developers Circles, officiated by Facebook.

You can find some of my projects at my GitHub profile:



https://github.com/taimoor0217





I guarantee you efficient & clean code, timely delivery, plus deployment (if needed).



I would appreciate it if you discuss your project before placing an order.



Thank you

Reviews


:

Excellent service with splendid skills!

:

Excellent, delivered right on time

:

Great experience. He did a good job, as usual!

:

Super fast delivery! Great communication and good quality as promised!

:

it was awesome got what I wanted exactly and he is very good communicating with customer. was ready to go all the way to provide amazing satisfaction.




No comments:

Post a Comment