Friday, April 9, 2021

Develop Powerapps Canvas Apps For Your Business











About:

Hi there, do you want to automate your business? Are you looking for a secure and performant powerapps? Then this is the gig for you.



If you have an existing powerapp and want to optimize it then this gig is also for you.



We will start from the beginning, I will mentor you, provide professional input and produce a performant, robust and secure app with better UI/UX to align with your business goals.





I am a Microsoft certified consultant with more than 5 years of experience in designing and developing business applications both in private and public sector domains. I have delivered more than 50 applications to my different clients globally.





Skills:

 

1.    Power Automate Flows

2.    Microsoft PowerApps (Canvas, Model-driven and Portal Apps)

3.    Custom Connectors

4.    Role-Based PowerApps Security with Permissions Matrix

5.    PowerBI and DAX





Why Buy from Me:



1.    I Prioritize Your Satisfaction

2.    Delivering Performant, Robust, Secure and as per the Best Standard app

3.    Cost-effective applications with fewer licensed users required

4.    Providing responsive experience on a wide range of screen resolutions

5.    Developed my own custom libraries for PowerApps

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ali was very responsive and ensured he had fixed the issues that I was having with my App. He went above and beyond to get it to work.

:

Aleerazaj was very helpful he understood the issue and was able to execute the solution in no time. very easy to work and I would definitely use his service again

:

Work was done as described and changes to requirements were worked in without any issues. I'm grateful for the work and look forward to future collaboration.

:

He did exactly what I asked for in less than 10 minutes!

:

Far beyond what i expected, I love the finished product..




No comments:

Post a Comment