Monday, April 5, 2021

Provide Zapier, Zendesk Related Services











About:

Hi there, If you are looking for zapier and zendesk related services and you are going through my gig then you are at right place. I would love to assist you.



I provide service related to -



Integrating applications with the help of zapier



I integrate mostly all applications that are supported by zapier.Even if apps are not there in zapier marketplace and that application supports webhook, integrate that with zapier.



My focus is always to keep the steps as less as possible while implementing so that customer is not charged for using so many number of tasks.



Some of the frequently used applications are- Tookan, Asana, Airtable,zendesk, activecampaign,google sheet, slack,hubspot,docsign,clickfunnel,wix forms, 123form builder etc.



Zendesk initial set up



I do Zendesk initial set up. It includes



Support address mail set up with proper SPF CNAME DNS entries

Custom Triggers

Custom Views

Custom Tickets Fields

Zendesk Chat/live chat/support page on website

Zendesk Chatbot customization

Zendesk sell

Zendesk Reports customization

Help Center Page with articles

integrating with shopify/slack and so many third party apps.



I reply instantly so please discuss before placing Order :) ♥

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your help, and your good work! She set up my zendesk account. Very communicative and fast reply. I recommend working with her.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Anju was great! Professional, easy to work with, good communication (high level of english) and met all my requirements. Will definitely use Anju for Zendesk related issues again.

Seller's Response:

it's my pleasure to work with such a great buyer .. Thank you so much !

Seller's Response:

As always, a pleasure to work with Anju. Her turnaround time after a request is lightning speed. Love working with her!




No comments:

Post a Comment