Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Create A Simple Html Or Css Page For Your Website











About:

My offer is only for the coding. I will pick the design from templates on the Internet, or if you already got a design on your own, I will slice it too for free!



If you already had a website and want to add some pages, you can use my gig with no problem. But if you want to create a new website, make sure you already have the templates so we don't have to waste some time to look for some templates.



If you're not sure about what kind of template you need for your site, I will help you to look for it on the Internet, I will ask for your approval then before I start build it.

Reviews


:

Quick responses and good work

:

Delivered work very quickly and did a very good job, will purchase again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment