Sunday, April 4, 2021

Anything Of Zoho Crm,Books,Forms,Mail,Reports,Desk,Etc











About:

Note: The starting price is $10 and varies with requirements, so please contact me before placing an order. Thanks!



Hi, I'll provide you a custom solution in Zoho ( Creator, CRM, Books, Desk, Mail, Forms, Campaigns, Inventory, Analytics etc) that suits your business needs. I've 3 years of experience with Zoho. I will be glad to discuss your business needs and provide you a customized solution that perfectly fits your business needs. I'll do any task in Zoho and solve the problems both short & long term.



I offer the following services: 



  • Workflow Automation, Layout rules, Fields, Validations rules
  • Deluge Script and Custom Function 
  • Data Migration to Zoho ,API integration with third party
  • Integration WordPress with Zoho crm and forms
  • Integration Wix Website with Zoho crm and forms
  • Blueprints & Approval process
  • Import the Excel sheet in zoho Crm, Books
  • Advanced Zoho Reports (Analytic) 
  • Domain setup of Zoho Mail POP3, IMAP Integration 
  • Create Email Template
  • Zoho CRM
  • Zoho Creator
  • Zoho Forms
  • Zoho Desk
  • Zoho Books
  • Zoho Flow
  • Zoho Mail
  • Zoho Compaigns
  • Zoho Invoice
  • Zoho Subscription



I will deliver quality work within 24 hours and within your fixed budget.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is all about time. As an entrepreneur, I can choose to spend 6 hours mucking about trying to do every little thing setting up Zoho on my own... or the moment I get stuck, I can ping Haseebali2288 give him a few dollars, and it's done. I spend my time building my business. IT IS A NO BRAINER - he understood what I needed, and got it done overnight - in the morning - I was rocking along. THANK YOU.

Seller's Response:

Thanks you very much

Seller's Response:

It's great working with Haseeb. He has patience and walked me right through the process of what all I need to get setup completed. We will working together on another project shortly

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Haseeb is an expert Zoho consultant. He helped me get my Zoho CRM, Zoho Forms, Zoho Subscriptions, and Zoho Desk workflows working perfectly. I will definitely keep him as the go-to person for all my Zoho needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment