Sunday, March 7, 2021

Build A Custom Website Expert HTML CSS Bootstrap











About:

I build Professional Websites using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap. I can convert a PSD, JPG, or any type of Image into a LIVE Website. i.e. Into Awesome HTML, CSS & even Bootstrap.

If you are looking for someone who can design a professional website for your business or organization, then you are in the right place.



tools:

  • Html5*
  • CSS3*
  • Bootstrap*
  • JavaScript(jQuery) [`optional`]



Services:

  • psd to html
  • psd to html responsive
  • psd to html css
  • psd to html css bootstrap website
  • pdf to html
  • png to html
  • jpg to html



FEATURES:

  • W3C valid
  • Fully responsive
  • Cross-browser compatibility
  • Parallax background
  • Fully hand code and reusable
  • Bug fixing (HTML, CSS)
  • Countdown Page
  • Font awesome icons



Extra services provide:

  • PHP [" PREMIUM GIG "]
  • MYSQL [" PREMIUM GIG "]
  • SQL [" PREMIUM GIG "]
  • Image background remove normal
  • Fast Delivery of your work
  • Lifetime Support Service
  • Unlimited Revisions





I am a professional Front-End Developer with 4 years of experience. If you take a look at my work and feel that I could help you, I’ll do it best for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He made an amazing website for me and my partner. I wanted him to make something similar to a website I had a template of and he made it super accurate and very good looking even better than the one I had made! He asked me about what I needed and did exactly what I asked, very respectful man as well! Delivered 1 day early! :D

Seller's Response:

thank you for your feedback🥰🥰😍

Seller's Response:

Created my website exactly as I wanted it to be and allowed revisions to editing the website further if needed. Great work and would recommend anyone!

Seller's Response:

😍😍😉......

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience! He went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect and as per my expectations. Will surely work with him again in a heartbeat!




No comments:

Post a Comment