Monday, March 8, 2021

Design A Responsive Professional Email Template











About:

I will design an Amazing Responsive HTML Email Template for your campaign.



To start with the project I'll need:

1) Logo  

2) Images

3) Content  (If missing I will use Lorem Ipsum)

4) Links & Social Media



You will receive:

1) Email design as coded HTML file.

2) Compatible with all email service providers.

3) Compatible with all devices: Desktop, Tablets, and Smartphones.





I DON'T create custom graphics or tables if it's not discussed before placing the order.



Any other questions? Let's chat, I usually answer in less than an hour!



Reviews


:

Fantastic. In my day job, I have a core of off-shore development resources I work with and Fady can run rings around the entire lot. What is great about working with him is: • super responsive. • very accomodating • able to understand nuanced design direction without over-explaining or dumbing things down. HUGE differentiator.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment