Monday, March 8, 2021

Fix Joomla,Html,Css, Wordpress, Java Script Php Issues For U











About:

Hello Dear Fiverr Buyers 


Welcome to my Gig i am sharan shamby


I have 6 years experiences working with clients overall worlds  I can fix  WordPress Joomla, Html and CSS.


  • php
  • joomla
  • html
  • css
  • wordpress, 
  • java script 
  • database
  • others



I can Install and customize commercial Templates to match with your Brand. I can create the forms and online store on your website.


I am always available on Email and Skype. I will be available more than 64 hours and able to start your project as soon as possible according to you.   


Thank you for your consideration,  
Best Regards, 
Sharan Shamby


Please feel free to contact before post order its better to discuss task with details 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very eager to get started on my project. The end result was efficient and delivered with urgency and accuracy. I recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Yet another job well done by Sharan. I can't recommend him enough!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much again!

Seller's Response:

We hava had an urgent issue at one of our websites and he has fixed it very fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment