Saturday, March 13, 2021

Develop Web Application Project For You In Dot Net Mvc, C Sharp











About:

( focused on developing new project )

  • I can develop an efficient C# application with Source code.
  • I can develop an application using ASP .NET MVC
  • I'll use Visual Studio in making your applications.
  • I'll use MS Sql server as database for making your applications.
  • I'll do everything according to your needs.
  • I can provide you my sample work before starting order.
  • If you need API or MSSQL, you can contact me.
  • I can fix your C Sharp bugs or application bugs.
  • I'm really good in C#, web applications and I 'll make everything which you want in your project.
  • I have 3 years of professional working experience.
  • I have professional work experience in software company on design and developing software, I have worked in different ERP modules. I have worked in both frontend and backend. I have a solid experience in C#, Asp.net framework, JavaScript, jQuery, Sql Query etc.



Please discuss everything about the task before going to proceed the order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment