Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Make A Reactjs Web App Out Of Your Design











About:

!! Please message before placing order, every website is different !!



Welcome to my Gig!



I am a full time IT Analyst and Web Developer. I'd love to help you take your designs and ideas, and turn them into a fully functioning React web app. I can help with every step of the way from design, development, deployment and maintenance. 



With my skills in IT, Security, and Development I can assure that my websites will be:



Hand coded

WCAG Compliant (Accessibility)

✓ Using latest security standards

Responsive

Semantic Source Code

Optimized





Deployment:

I can deploy the site for you on your choice of host, or cloud provider (firebase, aws, digitalocean)



Delivery:

Source code will be provided once complete.



Pricing

Please note every project is different therefore, please contact me before ordering so that we may agree on the correct package for you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great code. If you buy from this seller you will 100% receive good quality and clean code that matches the diagrams that you send in. The application met all needs and the seller went out of their way to add new features free of cost. Only downside was the communication. There was a time where we did not hear from seller for over a week. Besides that, no downsides to this service. If you want quality code, this is the seller to buy from. However, if you would like constant communication, might as well look elsewhere. On a side note, if you need a mobile friendly site, mention it and have diagrams ready. The seller does not incorporate mobile friendliness as a standard.

:

The week with no communication in question was me working on features that buyer has stated I went above and beyond to provide, even though they did not purchase. Additionally, the gig FAQ states that mobile design is included, but designs are to be provided (not provided). I offer additional design services if a design for a fee (not purchased)

:

-Built an amazing web app for me that followed every detail of my specs -Excellent communicator that provided frequent updates on tasks and milestones hit -Super organized and detail oriented - he'll make to sure to understand/clarify all the details with you before providing effort estimates and committing to timelines that he sticks to

:

You do your job very well, just as I requested. Thank you very much! I would just like you to improve your communication a bit, but that's okay :)

:

Excellent programmer, I placed a premium order. He listened to every request I needed and did a perfect job just as I asked. I will definitely keep working with him for as long as possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment