Friday, March 12, 2021

Convert Your Design File To HTML And CSS











About:

If you are in need to convert:

  • PSD to HTML
  • Sketch to HTML
  • XD to HTML
  • Figma to HTML
  • PDF/PNG/JPG to HTML
  • Other design files to HTML

You came to the right place!



I am professional Front-End developer. I have been working in this field for 3+ years. In these years I finished my university, where I studied Multimedia and Computer Design, started working for one of the biggest IT companies in Europe.



While working I gained experience in HTML, CSS, Javascript, AngularJS, Angular, React, Responsive and most Browsers Compatible website creation.



With this gig you will receive website that will be:



  • Pixel perfect;
  • Fast loading;
  • Cross-browser compatible;
  • Responsive;
  • Semantically done;
  • With minimized code;
  • SEO optimized;



BEFORE ORDERING - CONTACT ME!

Please, before ordering, contact me, ask me questions that you think are unclear or important to you, so that we all would be on the same page. Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment